Sunday, July 10, 2011

Club Summer!

One of my biggest fears is as I get older that my summers will no longer be filled with fun, that the season summer will become just another season and another day in my life.  I always want to maintain that with summer means fun and excitement!  Even though I just recently graduated from college, I got together with a couple of my closest friends and we created a list of things we would like to accomplish or complete this summer together to guarantee a fun summer for all of us.  We are all girls who love to have fun and who like to keep life interesting and we never have a dull moment when we are around one another.

We have completed a few items off of our list so far and try to knock one off each week.

Here's our list:

  1. Fix our matching tattoo
  2. Bridgejump
  3. Minature Golf
  4. Get a new piercing
  5. Graffiti
  6. Rock climbing
  7. Create a Youtube video
  8. Go camping
  9. Throw a themed party/boat party
  10. Take a roadtrip
  11. Go to a stripclub
  12. Go to downtown Chicago
  13. Get a street sign
  14. Do a scavenger hunt
  15. Go to a concert
  16. Get our photos taken professionally
  17. Go to the Pottery Place
  18. Go boating
  19. See Harry Potter at midnight and wear costumes
  20. Create an "End of Summer" scrapbook
  21. Go to a waterpark
  22. Make "Club Summer" Shirts
  23. Drink all day
We just live our lives to the fullest and that's all you can do.  That's how I always want to live my life is by taking full advantage of it. :) 

Living Life Young, Wild, & Free <3





No comments:

Post a Comment