Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Re-Vamping Furniture!

When I moved into my new apartment my roomies and I decided that we wanted to have an awesome theme for our apartment and chose to do pink and zebra.  We wanted to make sure it was a definite theme and anyone could tell if they walked into the room.  I got some furniture from my grandparents and decided to revamp them to make them go with our theme. 

These are the endtables, there were two of them!  I spray painted each table black, they were a simple wooden color at first, then took pink and black zebra ribbon around the edges of each then took white buttons and super glued them at each corner.  Everyone loves them!


Here is the lamp, I spray painted the base black and then took black and white zebra ribbon around the lamp shade frame.  


Isn't the room just adorable?!

I've decided now that I would love to revamp furniture as a side hobby.  It is very fun and relaxing for me, I totatlly love it!  I love when a room has a distinct theme.  Makes me want to look into interior decorating.  Well I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment