Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Buried Life

As I sit here and watch the Buried Life it has me thinking, what do I want to do before I die?  The question that they ask every episode.  So here's my list.  (Not in order)  Will add over time, and cross off one accomplished. :)

1)  Attend the Olympics
2)  Swim with the dolphins
3)  Join the mile high club
4)  Ride a camel
5)  Visit Disney World
6)  Attend a major sports league event
7)  Go to the opera
8)  Watch a Broadway play
9)  Learn to play the piano
10) Gamble one time
11) Visit a real "blues bar" in Chicago
12) Learn to surf
13) Scuba Dive
14) Bet on a winning horse
15) Milk a cow
16) Buy a house
17) Buy a brand new car
18) Attend a showing of The Price is Right
19) Ride a horse
20) Visit the Grand Canyon
21) Waterski
22) Ride a gondola in Venice
23) Stage Dive
24) Ride a mechanic bull
25)

No comments:

Post a Comment