Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fall 2010 Fashion Trends!

As you probably can tell from my profile I love fashion and the new trends that are always coming out.  I also adore make-up and hair styles and learning new techniques that are being introduced.  I decided to my make first blog about a couple of new fall fashion trends that are making headway this season.

First off is military inspired clothing.  It's a MUST have!!  An easy way to get started is to start off with a military inspired jacket, you can dress it up or you can dress it down.  It is very versatile and can really make an outfit POP!


Here is a fabulous example of a great military jacket worn by Beyonce!

Secondly Jean on Jean action is coming back!  But if you are going to attempt this trend you must know how to style your outfit so you don't look like a fashion failure.  The key is to mix up the fabric weights and washes.  If you are going to wear a pair of dark skinny jeans match it with a light ripped jean jacket.



Lastly is VELVET!  Velvet can make an outfit look classy.  There really are no rules with velvet except how bold do you want to go?  I personally LOVE velvet heels!  I feel like they really make the outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment