Monday, August 9, 2010

Maybelline Falsies Volume Mascara Review


I love trying out new products that come out into the market.  So when I saw the commercial for Falsies mascara it was a must have!

Once I got the mascara I was so excited to try it out right away! Once I took the brush out of the tube I noticed how it the brush was very curved and the bristles were thicker and longer.

I applied the mascara onto my eyelashes and coated them twice.  I felt like it did a great coverage for a mascara but it did not give the full luscious lashes that fake eyelashes give me.  I felt like I could use any mascara and be okay with it. I did not see that much of a drastic change that I thought I was potentially going to get with the new Maybelline Falsies mascara.

Overall, it is a great mascara.  I usually use a different mascara on first my first coat to get the smaller lashes in the corners and to give it a coat, then I will use the Falsies mascara for a second coat on my top lashes to give them more of a "pop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment